Joseph Oat Corporation's large shop is comprised of 120,000 square feet of total floor space and is serviced by overhead cranes rated for 200 Tons of lifting capacity. Equipment with dimensions up to 20 feet in diameter, up to 200 feet in length and with weights up to 400,000 pounds can be manufactured within our facility. Fabrication of reactive metals is performed in two world class clean rooms with almost 20,000 square feet of shop space with each room having access to our overhead cranes. CNC machining centers are a vital part of our automated machine shop and are capable of drilling tubesheets up to 15 feet in diameter and up to 10" thick.
Additional Shop Highlights:
- Hydraulic Press and Plate Bending Roll
- Heat Treatment Furnace and Air Shot Blast Room
- Tube Welding and Expanding Equipment
- Manipulator and Welding Positioners
- Track Mobil Rail Car Floors
- SMAW, FCAW, TIG, MIG and SAW Welding Methods
- Auto TIG with Video Capabilities
- Argon Purge Bubble for Reactive Metals
- Hydrostatic Testing and Helium Leak Detection Equipment
- Nondestructive Testing performed by Oat Level II and III Inspectors
Our heavy lifting capacity, modern fabricating and welding equipment, and expertise in manufacturing large and challenging vessels makes Joseph Oat Corporation the fabricator of choice for buyers demanding excellent workmanship combined with competitive pricing.