Special Purpose Weldments
With a lift capacity of 200 tons and 60 feet of height under the crane hook, combined with modern equipment, many decades of fabrication experience and a highly experienced fabrication and engineering staff, Joseph Oat Corporation can produce virtually anything which can be fabricated out of any metal or metal combination in existence. On many occasions, we have served our customers to do just that. All we need to find is an expressed customer need, and we go to work to fill it.
Examples of Special Purpose Weldments we have supplied include:
- Special Purpose Machinery for all industries, including the paper industry.
- Missile parts
- Support Structures, including Safety Related Supports
- Piping Systems (including large diameter municipal stainless steel water piping systems)
- Specialized Waste Treatment Equipment
- Quenchers for Nuclear application
- Rectangular Tanks
- Air breathing systems for Safety Related application
- Skid Mounted systems.
- Safety related Storage Racks
- Safety related Handrails, Ladders, and Platforms
- Filtration equipment
- and More.