In addition to vessels, heat exchangers, and radioactive fuel and waste containers, Joseph Oat has supplied a great variety of special safety related items which have complied with ASME Sec III, ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B, and other standards and regulations. The variety of what we have produced and can produce is limitless and is adjustable to the customers needs.
Our versatile and experienced engineering department can design and analyze virtually any requirement a customer has and our production department can produce the product to meet all safety and QA standards which apply. We can also reverse engineer existing pieces of equipment and systems which were supplied by a previous vendor and duplicate the item or improve upon it.
Our commercial dedication procedures and plans are among the most sophisticated anywhere, and we are capable of dedicating virtually any commercially available part or raw material for a safety related application, often less expensively than traditional sources.
Examples of previous Safety Related (NQA-1) Items we have supplied include:
Safety Related (NQA-1) Items
- Safety related Filters
- Safety related Strainers
- Safety related Orifice Plates and Flanges
- Safety related Spray Nozzles
- Safety related Flow Meters
- Safety related Skid Mounted Systems
- Safety related Venturis
- Safety related Pulsation Dampeners and Bed Plates
- Safety related Air Receiver Skids
- Safety related Flame Arrestors
- Safety related Handling and Positioning Equipment
- Safety related Piping and Piping Systems
- Safety related Missile Shielding
- Special function Safety Related Weldments of limitless type and size
- Safety related Gaskets, Tube Plugs and other spare parts.
- Safety related Storage Racks
- Safety related Hand Rails, Ladders, and Platforms
- Safety related Raw Material (fabricated or not) including plate, pipe, flanges, fittings, and more.
- Other Safety Related Special Items.