Fitters & Welders
Joseph Oat currently has openings for qualified fitters and welders.
Joseph Oat Corporation is seeking a professional Project/Design Engineer to fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in pressure vessel design/fabrication and be a registered Professional Engineer
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be familiar and experienced in the design of pressure vessels built to the ASME B&PV Code, either Section VIII, Div. 1 or Div. 2 or Section III.
- Experience and knowledge in performing FEA analysis is desired.improving upon the estimated hours.
Duties for the Project/Design Engineer include:
- Custom design of new equipment in accordance with customer supplied Design Specification and referenced Standards.
- The Engineer will work with draftsmen to prepare the design for fabrication.
- All fabrication is performed on site, and the engineer is actively involved in the day to day technical issues.
- The engineer may also be required to perform stress analysis of the components for seismic and fatigue qualification.
This position is truly a career opportunity for the successful candidate to join one of the most renowned and sophisticated design and metal fabrication companies in the world, and the oldest continuously operating manufacturing firm in the U.S.
The position will report directly to top management.
QA/QC Inspection Professional
Joseph Oat Corportaion is seeking a highly qualified QA/QC Inspector who meets the following requirements:
- Well-Qualified and experienced weld/NDE inspection engineer
- Knowledge of ASME Code Sections III, VII and V as well as NQA-1
- Preference for AWS inspection certification
- QA knowledge and experience
- Must be able to lead by example
Our company offers a salary and benefit package commensurate with the special talents we are soliciting. If this position
seems attractive to you, and you either live within commuting distance to the historic and beautiful Philadelphia –
Southwestern New Jersey area or are willing to relocate (at our expense), please choose one of the options bellow.
We are always looking for new employees.
If you are interested in a position at Joseph Oat Corporation, please download the pdf application, complete the application, and return the application to Joseph Oat.
Or fax your resume to: 856-541-0864 Attention: Human Resources Department